Leafylanka Forum
image converter for web - Printable Version

+- Leafylanka Forum (https://forum.leafylanka.com)
+-- Forum: Plant Growing methods (https://forum.leafylanka.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Hydrophonics (https://forum.leafylanka.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: image converter for web (/showthread.php?tid=250)

image converter for web - searchhugging - 01-28-2019

hi guys, a while back I needed to convert an image to include in my posts and I was pointed in the right direction, made a note of the site, unfortunately have lost the note and despite working my way through my posts cannot locate the link, please help me with the link, thanks

RE: image converter for web - Guest - 01-28-2019

(01-28-2019, 02:51 AM)searchhugging Wrote:  hi guys, a while back I needed to convert an image to include in my posts and I was pointed in the right direction, made a note of the site, unfortunately have lost the note and despite working my way through my posts cannot locate the link, please help me with the link, thanks

I entered your question into the PCA web search forum on the home page and got the following results Click Here Is one of them your missing question?

Convert it to what? Or do you perhaps mean you're looking for a hosting site to upload your image to then place a link for it here?

RE: image converter for web - searchhugging - 01-28-2019

thank you Secret-Squirrel, if I was posting on this forum and wanted to include a picture, I was previously pointed to a site to convert the picture, looking for the conversion site

[Image: FSResizerScreenShot.jpg]

RE: image converter for web - frothyrosie - 01-28-2019

(01-28-2019, 02:54 AM)searchhugging Wrote:  thank you Secret-Squirrel, if I was posting on this forum and wanted to include a picture, I was previously pointed to a site to convert the picture, looking for the conversion site

[Image: FSResizerScreenShot.jpg]

Thanks but I still don't understand what you need to convert the image to.

Anyhow, I think I know what you're trying to say. If you mean you want a to upload an image then make it appear in one of your posts then read on:

I need to post a few photos on a phpbb bulletin board forum. The forum doesn't host images, so we post a link to an externally-hosted image. I've done this for many years using Picasaweb, but now I'm trying to convert over to Google Photos.

RE: image converter for web - solarunbecoming - 01-28-2019

In Picasa, it was easy to get the "embed image" link. You either selected what you wanted off the right user panel, or in the later version you right-click the photo and copy the link. Now, with Google Photos, when I click Share, then Get Link, it seems to want to link to the entire album, not the photo.

RE: image converter for web - Guest - 02-10-2019

If you want the Good solution so you can Go here onlineconvertfree. I hope all your problems will be solved here. If you want to know more details please visit here onlineconvertfree.